Bouger Sur Cholet Index du Forum  
FAQ Rechercher
Membres Groupes
Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer Connexion
Download Windows 7 Temperature Widget
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bouger Sur Cholet Index du Forum Vos Idées Dernière minute !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rangerayan
Habitué
Habitué

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 10:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Download Windows 7 Temperature Widget Répondre en citant

Download Windows 7 Temperature Widget > urlin.us/4ofg0

ad603a7745
Added,,support,,for,,fan,,control,,on,,ITE,,87XX,,chips,,and,,a,,mainboard,,specific,,configuration,,for,,the,,Gigabyte,,GA,,970A,,UD3,,(both,,based,,on,,a,,patch,,from,,Eric,,Hokanson).,,Added,,,the,,,hard,,,drive,,,firmware,,,version,,,to,,,the,,,report.,,,All,,,rights,,,reserved.,,,At,,a,,Glance,,i,,can,,see,,whats,,going,,on,,with,,my,,computer.,,Submit,,Problem,,Report,,Close[x],,Problem,,Report,,submitted,,Thank,,you,,for,,submitting,,a,,problem,,report!,,The,,Download,,team,,is,,committed,,to,,providing,,you,,with,,accurate,,software,,information.,,Thank,,you,,so,,much,,for,,creating,,such,,an,,awesome,,app!,,.,,Posted,,,on,,,July,,,14,,,,2013,,,45,,,Comments,,,.,,,BUT,,,I,,would,,prefer,,the,,useage,,bars,,to,,be,,coloured,,by,,usage,,so,,if,,high,,it,,turns,,through,,range,,colours,,to,,red,,showing,,HOT,,,rather,,than,,just,,colours,,for,,different,,processors.,,Screen,,,Update,,,Resolution,,,lets,,,you,,,change,,,how,,,often,,,the,,,GUI,,,is,,,updated,,,at,,,runtime.,,,Fixed,,,the,,,system,,,tray,,,icon,,,font,,,scaling,,,for,,,Windows,,,XP.,,,

I,was,really,unhappy,when,Microsoft,took,down,and,gadget,gallery,and,I,couldn't,find,the,newer,version,of,this,gadget.,Check,,out,,the,,other,,gadgets,,they,,make!,,All,,good,,quality.,,they,,,still,,,only,,,ask,,,for,,,a,,,donation.,,,Forget,,about,,simply,,removing,,it,,with,,the,,usual,,methods;,,this,,is,,truly,,nasty,,stuff.,,Joel13-Dec-20128:00,am,Great,job,on,the,gagetsYou,guys,are,doing,a,fab,job,on,these,user,friendly,gadgets.,LinkedIn,,.,,OldBeachBum21-Apr-201312:05,,pm,,Great,,to,,have,,them,,on,,Windows,,8I,,was,,very,,disappointed,,when,,MS,,decided,,to,,drop,,Gadget,,support,,for,,Windows,,8.,,Let's,,me,,to,,download,,it.,,2.,,,

windows 8.1 update download from microsoftwindows 8 desktop free downloadstereo mix windows 7 free download toshiba webkey management service windows 8.1 downloadeset nod32 antivirus windows file server downloadaudio driver free download for windows vistacompaq presario v2000 audio driver for windows 7 free downloaddownload persian writing language for windows 7iobit uninstaller free download for windows xpnewsoft cd labeler download windows
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 10:14 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Bouger Sur Cholet Index du Forum Vos Idées Dernière minute ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
ezHyperShadow template - a boo design Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation Original ezHyperShadow theme by boo ©2004 www.ez-life.net